Shift Manager - Team Leader - Automotive - Cannock
Brooklyn Recruitment currently have a fantastic role available a Shift Manager / Team Leader to join a Tier 1 supplier to the automotive industry. The company are based in the Cannock area on the West Midlands / Staffordshire boarder.
As Shift Manager / Team Leader you will be taking responsibility for running a business unit on your designated shift. Your duties will involve:
- Supporting and implementing changes within the Business Unit.
- Developing a LEAN culture within the unit.
- Identifying any continuous improvement opportunities.
- Creating a harmonious working environment.
- Managing, developing and evaluating direct reports.
- Providing weekly progress reports.
- Foreseeing any problems with production.
- Other duties as required
To be suitable for this position of Shift Manager / Team Leader you should have previous management experience gained within an automotive manufacturing environment. You should also understand lean / 5s manufacturing processes. Previous experience with plastics, rubbers and foams would be an advantage.
The working hours for this Shift Manager / Team Leader’s position are:
Mon - Thurs 6am - 2pm
Fri 6am - 1pm
Mon - Thurs 2pm - 10pm
Fri 1pm - 8pm
Keywords: Shift Manager, Business Unit Manager, Team Leader, Management, Continuous Improvement, 5S, Lean, Automotive, West Midlands, Staffordshire, Cannock, Bloxwich, Telford, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield, Stafford
- Continuous Improvement