Shift Manager on fixed night shift pattern required by leading Express Parcel Delivery business in West London.
Key objectives are to manage a team of transport operations staff and drivers ensuring operational KPI's are met whilst maintaining compliance and process quality standards.
· Monitor and manage staff productivity through agreed KPI framework
· Ensure all compliance standards and records are maintained
· Support delivery planning and depot admin teams
· Training and development of staff, including performance reviews
· Exceptional leadership, motivation and people management skills
· Performance management experience, unionised
· Strong numeracy and communication skills
· Cost budget management
· Keen on career progression and self development
Our client is a leading International express carrier that offers a stable and progressive career path to all its employees across the UK.