Shift Manager on fixed Early Shifts required by leading Express Parcel Delivery business in Sussex.
Key objectives are to manage a team of transport operations staff and drivers ensuring operational KPI's are met whilst maintaining compliance and process quality standards.
· Monitor and manage staff productivity through agreed KPI framework
· Ensure all compliance standards and records are maintained
· Support delivery planning and depot admin teams
· Training and development of staff, including performance reviews
· Exceptional leadership, motivation and people management skills
· Performance management experience, unionised
· Strong numeracy and communication skills
· Cost budget management
· Keen on career progression and self development
Our client is a leading express carrier that offers a stable and progressive career path to all its employees across the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job