Shift Maintenance Technician (Mechanical EC&I) Competitive + Bonus
South East (Permanent) Ref: ABJ5289
As an experienced maintenance technician is urgently required to carry out preventative and reactive maintenance on the chemical manufacturing site to meet the business requirements, following SHE and business standards. As maintenance technician as part of the engineering team you will communicate findings as per company requirements and contribute to continuous improvement activities.
- Comply with all Safety, Health & Environment standards and requirements
- Support the department with the engineering works & its risk profile by carrying out maintenance activities both preventative and reactive as required
- Demonstrate consistently high standards of work and attention to detail on the work carried out
- Establish, when appropriate, and maintain high level of standards (5s) in the workshop, stores, and any work areas
- Continuously improve, suggest amendments and update engineering documentation
- Follow all Engineering, Site and Business Processes as required
Knowledge and Skills
- Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation engineer
- Relevant Maintenance experience,
- Several years in manufacturingpreferably chemical manufacturing.
- Ideally COMPEX 1-4 or 11 qualified
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Clear communication skills
- Able to demonstrate strong ownership and accountability for issues
- Dynamic, solution focused and motivated
- Pragmatic and achievement focused
- The ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
Mainly day shifts but alternating times
We can offer an attractive salary, commensurate with qualifications and experience as well as associated fringe benefits. These include Bonus Scheme, Contributory Company Pension Scheme and Subsidised Private Medical Insurance.
To Apply: If you would like to be considered for this role, please contact Alison Basson quoting reference ABJ5289 on
- Continuous Improvement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'