Shift Maintenance Engineer| Canary Wharf, East London | £42,000 - £43,000 + Package
Are you an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer? If so then please read on:
I am currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work in a high end commercial premises in the Docklands / Canary Wharf area.
Technical duties will include; Emergency Lighting, Fault Finding, Wiring, Power Distribution, Sockets, Circuits, UPS, Air Handling Units, Fan Coil Units, Pumps, Motors, Belts, Fans, Boiler checks, Generator tests etc. Day to day duties will also include other general building services.
- £42,000 basic salary + £1200 shift allowance
- Continental shift pattern
- Annual pay review
- 25 days holiday
- Membership of our contributory pension scheme with the Company offering up to 12.5% of your salary
- Private Healthcare
- Private Dental care
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual membership fees of your chosen professional body
- Subsidised health club membership
- Buying and selling of holiday
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts & cash back with high street retailers
- Experience working in commercial building services
- City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- Apprentice trained
- Able to work the hours advertised
- Experience working within both landlord and tenant area's of a commercial premises are preferable
If this position could potentially be of interest, please submit a CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- shift engineer
- shift leader
- Electrical engineer
- shift tech
- critical engineer
- mechanical shift leader
- electrical shift engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job