Maintenance Engineer - Monday to Friday 14:00 to 22.30pm - £34,000 to £38,000 - Suffolk - FMCG
Leading Food manufacturing company based in the heart of Suffolk are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer of the evening shift, you will be responsible for all plant and equipment on site to ensure that the optimum efficiencies are maintained to operate according to the scheduled maintenance.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Conducting a range of engineering activities including fault diagnostics, breakdowns, equipment instillation and the general maintenance of plant
- Supporting the department in the commissioning of new machinery
- Complete and maintain accurate documentation following repairs
- Conduct scheduled PPMs
- Checking overall equipment effectiveness of production lines
- Compliance to all company policies, practices and standard operating procedures
- Engineering related qualification or experience working as an engineer in a food manufacturing environment
- Competent in working with PLC systems and fault finding on electrical circuits
- Fault finding ability and working knowledge of pneumatics and electronics
If you have experience in the food industry and are looking for your next engineering role, please apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job