The successful candidate will be completing both planned maintenance and rapid response to breakdowns providing vital support to the manufacturing team.
Duties and Responsibilities' include:
* Completing planned maintenance schedules from CMMS System
* Providing breakdown assistance when required
* Ensuring Health & Safety is paramount at all times
* Monitor machine failures to develop and complete PPMs
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Electrically Biased Apprenticeship
* Knowledge of PLC control systems
* HND/HNC in Electrical Engineering - desirable
* Knowledge of Siemens S5/S7 - desirable
* Worked in a FMCG environment before
* Multi-skilled knowledge / capabilities an advantage
This position pays c£36,000 with excellent benefits and works on a continental shift pattern: 4 on 4 off (12 hour days and nights) with 10 days off every 3rd rotation.
If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, please don't hesitate to contact Rob Hyman on , or alternatively, visit our website: www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job