I am now looking to recruit a Shift Maintenance Electrician, for a leading, heavy industry business based in Chesterfield, Derbyshire. This position is based on shifts and is due to internal changes within the business. To apply for this position you must be Electrical biased engineer.
Based in Chesterfield, Derbyshire my client are a leading and growing heavy manufacturing business who supply products across the UK - This client is within manufacturing and they are currently looking to recruit Shift Maintenance Electrician's due to internal changes.
Reporting into the Senior Engineer you will be a Electrical or Multi-Skilled Engineer working on a rotating shift pattern. This position will be based in Chesterfield, Derbyshire and travel will not be required. The business is currently going through a strong period of growth due to an increase in product demand.
- Electrical repairs to PLC controlled machinery.
- Electrical installations for all new plant equipment including upgrades.
- Preventative maintenance and PPM implementation.
- Lead Continuous Improvement activities, recommending and implementing change.
- Analysis of downtime and developing solutions to improve production
To apply for the position of Shift Maintenance Electrician based in Chesterfield, Derbyshire you will have:
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in an Electrical Maintenance function within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of fault finding on Automated controls systems such as PLC's, HMI's, Scada, Invertor drives, Profibus and some instrumentation
- Good academic qualifications (i.e. HNC / ONC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent)
- Apprentice trained & qualified
- 17th Edition Training
Apply for more information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job