Our client, a food manufacturing company based in Peterhead is currently seeking a Maintenance Electrical Engineer to join their team. As the Maintenance Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for the electrical integrity of equipment and will provide full engineering support under the leadership of the Engineering Team Leaders and the Chief Engineer. This position offers a salary of £33,945 per annum, plus an excellent benefits package.
You will work an Eight-day shift pattern, working four consecutive shifts of 12 hours per day, followed by four consecutive days off, rotating on a fortnightly basis between dayshift and backshift. Dayshift is 6.00am to 6.00pm and nightshift is 6.00pm to 6.00am.
- Formal engineering qualification to at least City and Guilds level, ONC/HNC level or equivalent.
- At least two to three years’ experience in a fast-moving industry.
- Knowledge and experience of the maintenance of modern processing plant machinery would be preferred.
- Previous experience of food processing equipment is desirable but not essential.
- The ability to use electrical test equipment, read schematic diagrams with experience in single and 3 phase installations including motors, inverters and PLC’s (desirable but not essential).
- A team player with a strong sense of personal responsibility/ownership and a positive "can do" attitude.
- Have the ability to work effectively within a factory environment and perform under pressure.
- Complete all engineering work to high engineering, quality, safety and hygiene standards.
- Be flexible with working hours.
- Proficient in English (literacy and numeracy
If you are interested in the above Maintenance Electrical Engineer position and have the relevant skills & experience, please simply click the APPLY button now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job