Quattro Healthcare are currently recruiting for Shift Leading Residential Workers to provide quality care to young people within a new residential home in the Thundersley, Essex area.
Qualifications & Education
• Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
• Currently have or are working towards the Level 3 Children and Young Peoples Workforce Diploma with social care pathway, or;
• An equivalent qualification, consistent with those identified in Annex A of the Children's Homes Quality Standards (2015)
• Must have at least 1 years' experience of working with young people with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties.
• Must have experience of working in a residential setting with young people.
Skills and Abilities
• To be able to build appropriate relationships with young people and maintain good communication.
• To be able to create and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, young people and their families as well as other professional organisations.
• Be computer literate and can write accurate, clear, and concise reports.
• The ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal forms with young people, colleagues and others.
• The ability to understand the needs of a young people and meet those needs in a planned but flexible way.
• Understand and actively participate in the role of the team in the home.
• The ability to drive and hold a clean driving licence.
The salary is from £17,500 to £20,000 dependent on qualifications and experience. This post will also include sleep ins.
If you believe you meet the criteria and are suitable for this position, please apply NOW!
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.