Shift Leader - Continental Shift (07:00 - 19:00/ 19:00 - 07:00) - £45,000 - City of London (Liverpool Street)
My client a very successful, market leading Maintenance service provider across the UK are currently seeking a Shift Leaders to join a very brand new state of art contract in the Liverpool Street area working on a large contract. Working in a two man shift team you will be required to liaise on a daily basis with clients, whilst providing excellent fault finding and technical skills.
- The successful candidate will be fully qualified in Electrical Engineering (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 2 & 3 or Equivalent , Apprentice trained
- Proven track record in commercial building maintenance ideally within a corporate / banking environment.
- An all round knowledge of the following M&E plant / fabric would be highly desirable; HV & LV systems, BMS systems, Air Conditioning (FCU/AHU), HVAC, Plumbing, Lighting, Small installation, Emergency lighting tests, Chillers, Water treatment etc.
- More specifically experience on CHP, Absorption chillers, Vacuum waste / toilets, Sprinkler systems, Generators, Chilled beams would be beneficial.
Hours of Work
Continental Shift - 7am -7pm/ 7pm - 7am
(Will be working on days, Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:00 until building has been fitted out in June 2019)
- Salary £45,000 (Rising to £50,000 once working on shift)
- Pension, Private Healthcare, Progressive Training
- Structured Career Paths into Management
- Apprentice Trained
- Electrical Qualifications - City & Guilds or NVQ Level 2&3 or Equivalent
- 17th Edition
- Test & Inspection 2391 or 2394/2395 and HV & LV would be Advantageous
- Building Services knowledge Experience
- Critical experience would be beneficial
- Client facing
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'