Are you a dynamic and motivational individual who can lead a team to provide the highest standards of care that our customers expect? Can you lead by example to create a friendly and homely atmosphere amongst staff and customers?
Our Shift Leaders play a key role within the home and are responsible for the day to day running of the shift. If you enjoy taking responsibility, prioritising your workload and ensuring our residents have the highest standards of care; this could be the ideal role for you.
To join our team we are looking for:
• Experience of working in a care setting with a good knowledge of the needs of older people
• A reliable individual who can multitask and delegate within a busy environment
• Availability to work alternate weekends
• A strong team player who is approachable and fair in their decision making
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Benefits of working with us:
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 28 days annual leave
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
• Refer a Friend Scheme
*The hourly rate quoted is dependent upon qualifications and includes a weekend enhancement.
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application.
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'