My Client is currently looking to recruit Skilled Shif Engineers inc Mobile Engineers and Manager in London / Kent / Essex. the successful applicant will have previous LGV experience and possess excellent diagnostic skills.
As Shift Charge Hand you will be required to:
- Demonstrate good supervisory and management skills
- Ensure that company maintenance standards and procedures are followed
- Effectively utilise all engineering and cleaning staff
- Ensure compliance with Department of Transport Standards (VOSA)
- Focus on cost control and ensure parts and materials are only changed when necessary
- Ensure all relevant paper work is completed
There is an emphasis on team working; excellent communication skills are required with other departments. Electrical skills for diagnostic purposes would be advantageous. The post requires working on a five over seven shift system basis. A full driving licence is essential.
- For managment earlies 0500-1500hrs and lates 1500-0100hrs Mon-Fri Early sinday to Thrusday late.
- Shift including mobile engineers 4 on 4 off 10 hour days £17.30 mobile engineeers get a company van.
- 20 days Holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Smart Step Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.
Smart Step Recruitment Ltd © 2018. All Rights Reserved
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'