£40,000 to £42,000
4on 4off shift pattern (4days 4off / 4nights 4off)
Due to significant investment and growth, a Market leading company is seeking to bolster its maintenance engineering team with the addition of a Senior Engineer. This opportunity offers great security and stability. With progressive training and development these roles also allow promotion in the longer term, whilst being supported by a friendly and welcoming team.
* Minimising downtime through ensuring regular maintenance of equipment
* Ensuring a prompt response to breakdowns or plant failures
* Assisting the Factory Management Team to achieve objectives on waste reduction, productivity, throughput, quality etc
* Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety operating procedures, and ensuring company and customer technical standards are maintained
* Managing the shift within budgetary constraints
* Contributing to the construction of a planned preventative maintenance programme
* Maintaining the Engineering Job Order System and keeping accurate maintenance records
* Deputising for the Engineering Shift Manager as necessary
Skills and Qualifications
* Trades Qualification - NVQ/City & Guilds or equivalent is desirable.
* Experience in FMCG production or similar environment would be beneficial.
* Be an experienced electrical or mechanical Engineer, with proven experience within a supervisory role, where you have demonstrated excellent supervisory skills
* Strong interpersonal skills, with excellent numeracy and computer skills
As a business our client is a market leader and has multiple sites throughout the UK. With an established list of customers this role provides a stable and secure opportunity for a motivated engineer.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Luke Goggins or call for a confidential discussion on .
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'