Shift Engineering Manager needed at a UK Leading Food Manufacturing and Production Business in Greater Manchester. The role is to lead a team of multi-skilled engineers on Shift and to manage reactive maintenance as well as lead preventative maintenance on site.
Michael Page are working along side a UK Leading Food Manufacturing and Production Business in Greater Manchester who require a Shift Engineering Manager. They have been established in the industry for over 20 years and are one of the leading suppliers to the retail market.
Key Responsibilities of the Shift Engineering Manager:
- Leading a team of experienced engineers
- Developing and implementing planned preventative maintenance systems to ensure proactive maintenance
- Managing the maintenance scheduling and ensuring equipment is available for operations
- Ensuring that budgetary controls are managed, so business targets are achieved
- Developing a culture of Continuous Improvement
- Achieving Engineering KPIs such as cost of maintenance achieving minimal downtime
- Adhering to Production plan and safety requirements
To be successful in the Shift Engineering Manager Position:
- Time Served Engineer
- Experience of managing a maintenance team within a high paced , high pressured FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Proven track record of improving a departments performance.
- Ability to implement a sensible plan to improve the performance of a department.
- Cool head and the ability to perform under pressure.
- Experience of working cohesively with other departments, such as technical and design.
- Experience of Capital Expenditure.
- Proven Track record of up-skilling a team.
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job