Job Type: Contract
Pay Rate £17.57 + £44 per day shift allowance
Shift Pattern - Rotating 12 hour 6 day break shift pattern
Duration: 12+ Months
Contact details: Duncan Moran - /
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
The work comprises the handling, recovery and process of remote handled Intermediate level waste. To support this programme we operate shift operations to cover 24-hour working Monday to Friday shift schedule. To maintain commitment to our objective, we require an engineer to manage maintenance & breakdowns, proactively and critically examine all plant and processes in the vault store to minimise breakdowns and improve efficiency.
1. To advise the Shift Manager on technical and engineering issues, reduce plant availability losses and improve production performance.
2. Co-ordinate maintenance activities to maximise equipment availability.
3. Ensure plant & equipment operating within design parameters. In the event of a breakdown, be responsible for minimising the time taken to return them to service.
4. Supervise electrical & mechanical craft persons
5. After appropriate training, provide expert software fault diagnosis and solutions, procure and manage operational equipment and consumables as well as undertake engineering and design activities.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.