To succeed as an INNSIDER in this role you will be able to demonstrate:-
- Auditing of rooms and public areas to assess the decorating and repair requirements.
- All required decorating and maintenance to ensure the areas are at the expected standard.
- To keep up to date records of all room audits and file appropriately.
- Respond efficiently to all guest needs with respect to maintenance.
- Ensure all tools and equipment are maintained and cleaned after each shift.
- Assist the department with all other duties as required.
- Understand the Brand and the Department’s responsibility towards it.
- Maintain the appearance of the Hotel and be proactive in identifying and resolving as quickly as possible.
- Have full knowledge of the Company’s Health and Safety, Fire Safety and Emergency procedures.
- Assist in pre-planned maintenance as instructed by line manager.
- All other reasonable duties as instructed by line manager
Innside is not just a place, a formula or a building; it is a way of life. If you’d enjoy working in a modern, sophisticated environment, where design fuses with the latest trends creating memories which outlive your stay; and if you’d like to be part of an innovative, urban brand, delivering individual, professional and personalised service then there is no doubt about it: Innside Hotels is the brand for you.
INNSIDE Manchester, a 4-star contemporary hotel in a stunning new building in the vibrant First Street development located in the heart of Manchester with close proximity to the cosmopolitan shopping area and business districts. Due to the success across Europe INNSIDE Manchester is the first in the UK.
INNSIDE Manchester boasts 208 spacious, modern guest rooms along with a unique food concept where diners can enjoy a contemporary approach to Mediterranean dishes based on their moods. In addition, the Wellness Suite offering Finnish sauna, aromatic steam room, gym & relaxation area creates a destination perfect for both business and leisure travellers. Our Bleisure Travellers!
- 28 Holidays including
- Bank & Public Holidays, per holiday year
- special associates room rate across our 370+ hotels
- discounts on our partnered Spa Treatments & Products
- laundry of one suit per week
- exciting range of learning and development programme
- opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- associates recognition and reward programmes
- free use of our gym
- meals whilst on duty
- childcare voucher scheme, occupational health plan.