Quality Personnel is recruiting for a self- motivated Shift Engineer to join a rapidly growing business. The purpose of the role is to install, repair, troubleshoot and programme on site machinery.
- Implementation of engineering work instructions and training documentation as and when required.
- Continuous improvement of all related production
- To ensure PPM is completed on time and all T-card systems are updated.
- Notification to be given to the Production Shift Manager when scheduled time lines are not met with reasons why.
- All spares used need to be logged on the T-card system and updated/re-ordered in suitable time.
- A high level of house keeping is required at all times, sufficient time should be allocated at the end of your shift to clean your working area and put all tools away in a professional manner.
- Investigation of reoccurring faults and follow up action is essential, the Engineer has the responsibility to send equipment back to manufactures for analysis and repair.
- To log all major breakdowns per shift on the maintenance fault log.
- Ensure a high level of health and safety is adhered to at all time’s leading by example.
- To communicate with department Shift Managers or deputies and prioritise work loads in times of multiple breakdowns.
Ideal candidate will have:
- 4 year recognised engineering apprenticeship
- NVQ level 1, 2 & 3 in a related engineering principle
- ONC in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- HNC in mechatronics.
- Degree in an engineering principle
- Experience of high volume injection moulding environment.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Quality Personnel, based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
*** Quality Personnel celebrating 30 years’ of excellence (1987-2017) ***
Specialists in Permanent, Contract & Temporary Recruitment, covering; Industrial, Office, Technical & Engineering.
Please note we can only respond to successful candidates. Quality Personnel acting as an Employment Agency & Business.
To keep up-to-date with all of our vacancies please follow us on LinkedIn, like us on Facebook and sign-up for job alerts on our own website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job