Shift Electrician required in Flint
Are you a qualified electrician looking for a new challenge? Do you have a good attention to detail? Would you like a job working for one of the top electrical companies in the world?
If you have answered yes to the above questions, we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
On behalf of our client, a market leader in the electrical industry, we are recruiting for a Shift Electrician on a temporary ongoing contract in Flint.
You will be responsible for safely reducing downtime by attending breakdowns and completing planned maintenance within a busy factory environment. The successful candidate will have a flexible approach and be confident to work alone, as well as part of a team on shifts. You will have experience of reading and following engineering drawings and plans and be able to start ASAP and make a positive impact from day one.
- On site car parking
- 28 days holiday per year
- Access to benefits app for hundreds of discounts
- Weekly Pay
Pay Rate and Working Hours:
- £19.67 - £24.98 PER HOUR (rate of pay is dependent on shift worked)
- Overtime rates apply for all hours worked over 37 hours per week
- 3 shift rotation
- Early: Monday to Friday 06.00AM - 14.00PM
- Late: Monday to Friday 14.00PM - 22.00PM
- Night: Monday to Friday 22.00PM - 06:00AM
- Multi Skilled - Electrical Bias
- electro-mechanical assemblies
- machine build/maintenance
- wiring and inspection
- Power and control wiring between components as set out in design schematic drawings
- Minimum Level 3 Electrical Qualification/
- 18th Edition (BS 7671: 2018) qualification is essential for this role
- Manufacturing Background - Preferably within an engineering setting
- Excellent H&S Knowledge
- You will be part of a small team of energetic people, so the ability to work and mix with others is important, but you must also be resourceful and self-reliant.
It is essential that you provide up to 2 years of work and character references to cover any gaps in employment.
All applicants must be available to attend a short interview prior to being offered this role.
If you would like to learn more about this position, why not click apply today and one of the onsite team will contact you with further details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'