An excellent opportunity to work with state of the art machinery & automated systems.
The Role requires the person along with the rest of the engineering team to maintain our Electrical and mechanical systems which include a Corrugator, Conversion machines, automated conveyor and transfer systems, Palletisers, strapping and wrapping machines along with the general building infrastructure.
- Being the electrical and control lead for a shift
- Planned Maintenance, Inspection and Continuous Improvement of Electrical systems.
- Pursuing complex machine faults and supporting other team members
- Installation and commissioning of electrical systems
- Effective reporting to the Engineering team, Operations and Management
- Communicating all issues and results with the engineering team
- Assisting the Mechanical engineers where needed
- Sourcing and ordering of spare parts, following up and planning repairs
- Communicating with machine manufacturers
- Ensuring smooth running of your shift
- Maintaining a clean & tidy working environment to meet industry accreditations
- To follow all company Health & Safety procedures
- Safe Isolation of equipment
- Experienced in Fault finding, diagnosis & repair of Industrial machinery
- Able to interpret electrical schematic drawings and other technical documents
- Interrogation, diagnosis and parameter adjustment of VSD’s
- Knowledge of safety specific control systems
- Basic Knowledge of pneumatic systems.
- Mechanical maintenance experience (advantageous but not required)
- Knowledge of PLC’s (advantageous but not required)
The Person should:
- Have relevant electrical qualifications
- Be self driven to make improvements
- Have a positive attitude to change
- Have pride in their work
- Have a genuine sense of urgency during breakdowns or interventions
- Maintain a good working relationship with other team members
Working 3 shifts 6-2/2-10/10-6
- The company is very proactive with training
- Some weekend cover required.
- A flexible attitude towards workings hours to meet the needs of the team and business is essential
- Good overtime rates
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'