Cranleigh Health & Safety are delighted to be working on behalf of a leading Construction business who operate across London and the home counties. Due to their continued year on year growth and rising workload, they are looking to hire an experienced Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality (SHEQ) Manager.
This role will be based out of their Head Office in Essex and report into the Directors.
Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality (SHEQ) Manager Responsibilities and Duties:
- To promote second to none Health, Safety & Environmental practices throughout the company
- To review the company Health & Safety Policy on an annual basis
- To devise, develop and monitor effective Risk Assessment management strategies and make recommendations
- Keeping staff and managers abreast of changes in Health, Safety & Environmental legislation and codes of practice
- Carry out and arrange workplace safety audits and ensure that any remedial recommendations are implemented
Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality (SHEQ) Manager Experience and Qualifications required:
- NEBOSH Construction (very advantageous)
- Demonstrable knowledge within the Construction industry
- Full UK Driving License
A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION IS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
To discuss the role in more detail, or to express an interest please contact Tom Tabor at Cranleigh Health & Safety on , or e-mail with your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'