Our client have an exciting opportunity for a SHEQ Advisor to join their growing team based in Northampton.
Job Title: SHEQ Advisor
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client as a SHEQ Advisor. They are a national company specialising in the installation of multi-utility infrastructure across a diverse range of sectors, such as retail, industrial, leisure, commercial, education, local government and renewable energy.
They have two roles available as a SHEQ Advisor, one operating in the north of GB and one covering the midlands and south GB. The Advisors will assist the SHEQ Manager in the site SHEQ control of projects.
SHEQ Advisor - Key Responsibilities:
- Preparation and submission of weekly whereabouts for site and works to inspect covering core and major projects
- Preparation and submission of frequent site inspection reports
- Preparation and submission of monthly Toolbox Talks
- Administration of SHEQ System documents
- Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the standards, policies and procedures of Matrix Networks and its customers
- Monitor Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality performance and compliance on all Matrix Networks sites across the company
- Support the preparation of project CDM Documentation (Construction Phase plans / Emergency Plans / Inductions etc.)
- Report immediately on any Accident or Incident related to Matrix Network site works or offices to the SHEQ Manager or Director
- Investigation of accidents, incidents and near misses, produce suitable reports and help identify and implement remedial actions promptly
- In-house SHEQ Training course delivery
SHEQ Advisor - You:
- Evidence of relevant experience of SHEQ activities on construction sites
- A NEBOSH General Certificate qualification or similar
- At least 3 years’ experience of working in a similar role
- Confident IT skills
In return you will receive a competitive salary along with 23 days Annual Holiday entitlement, plus all statutory public holidays, company car or allowance and company profit related bonus scheme.
To submit your CV for this exciting SHEQ Advisor opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'