SHEQ Advisor required to join a global leading manufacturer and installation company. The successful SHEQ Advisor will cover the East Midlands and the South of the UK, ensuring all installation work abides by company and regulatory standards, ensuring compliance to health and safety, quality and environmental legislation.
- Participate in, and manage a programme of implementing/assisting with the setup of site SHEQ issues for each contract.
- Ensuring compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, supporting regulations, the Company Health, Quality, Environmental and Safety Policies and Management System Procedures.
- Advising on Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental issues as required, this will include preventing injury to personnel and damage to Environment, plant and equipment.
- Attending site visits where required to ascertain SHEQ issues specific to that project.
- Carry out regular SHEQ audits on all sites and communicate the results to the SHEQ Manager and the Site Engineer.
- Advise on adequate training relating to SHEQ for employees before and after commencing duties with the Company, and monitor the effectiveness of this training.
- Ensuring that all precautions as detailed in work related Method Statements, Risk Assessments, SHEQ Plans, and Environmental Aspect registers are brought to the attention of the working team.
- Must hold a degree qualification.
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- NEBOSH Construction or General Certificate in Health & Safety is desirable.
- It is essential that the candidate has cross-functional project management experience.
- A driving licence is also essential as the role involves travelling to and from Installation Sites.
Salary - £37k per annum
39 hours per week
25 days plus 8 statutory holidays
Pension contributory up to 4% Pensionable Pay which the Company will add up to 8% of Pensionable Pay
Life Assurance- Cover based on X2 times annual salary (as Pension Scheme member)
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'