Are you an SHEQ Advisor who is looking for a new permanent role in the new year? Are you fed up of your job and fancy a change with an ever growing and exciting company with a great family feel to them?
My client, a market leading M&E contractor is looking for a SHEQ Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis working across multiple infrastructure projects. Within this role, you will be providing competent Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety (QEHS) support for London based Projects and operations teams across the business. This client is extremely busy and now would be a great time to join the team and develop your career.
- Assist Supervisors to compile COSHH Assessments
- Champion the behavioural Health, Safety & Environmental campaign i.e., 'ZeroHarm'
- Actively encourage and drive the 'Good Call, Close Call' system across all sites. Maintain the culture of safety across all sites
- Compile health and safety statistics for the business
- Be an active and positive member of the HSE, Quality and HR team
- Carry out daily safety inspections with a member of the project team
- Carry out Safety Behaviour observations and coach / support staff to meet the required standards
- Engage in open communication to build confidence and trust in the Health & Safety department across the business
- Proactively identify potential hazards and determine ways to reduce risks
- Assist in delivering Toolbox talks (TBT's) and other safety and fire training
- Assist site management with their Safe Systems of Work
- Liaise with the clients' HSE management to ensure they receive effective communication
- Carry out Drugs and Alcohol tests across projects, where required
- Act as the information provider between Emico's Head of HSE and the Project Management team
- Liaise with relevant authorities
- Undertake / record risk assessments and site inspections and consider how risks could be reduced
- Carry out regular site visits to advise on and check health, safety, and environmental conformity with the clients standards
- Advise on HSE matters and compliance. Refer to Head of HSE where necessary
- Support any external visitors with regards to safety
- Accompany and support Emico's external Consultants i.e., audits and inspections
- Assist in accident / incident investigations and submittal of reports
- Liaise with relevant authorities as required
- Review RAMS and support management in its delivery
- Ensure that equipment complies with The Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER) and Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER)
- Carry out site hazard identification with Supervisors and Managers
- Write reports, bulletins, and newsletters
- Experience of working in the London Underground environment, and familiarity with LU systems and processes
- Level 3 Health and Safety qualification, e.g. NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent is essential;
- Strong and proven ability to work under pressure;
- Practical use of Microsoft Office applications and IT based Document Management Systems especially Teams / Sharepoint, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Full Driving licence
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or contact Morgan Broughton at Randstad CPE - London.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'