Purpose of the job
- Responsible for the implementation of the SHEQ policy within the organization and ensures that everyone demonstrably works safe.
- Advises management and company employee’s regarding the SHEQ policy.
- Implements the SHEQ policy together with SHEQ Manager.
- Point of contact for employees regarding SHEQ policy matters.
- Coordinates SHEQ projects alongside SHEQ Manager.
- Ensures that their knowledge in the field of SHEQ is up to date.
- Assesses security plans.
- Sets TRA’s (job safety analysis programs) and discusses them with the Project Manager.
- Prepares toolbox meetings and start-work-instructions.
- Sets safety induction booklet and health and safety plans and provides them to the employees.
- Marshall, provide and keeps the RA&E (Risk Assessment and Evaluation) updated.
- Registers near-misses and provides a report on prevention analysis.
- Keeps workplace inspections.
- Job holder is acting in accordance with the SHEQ policy and employee handbook, policies and procedures, providing optimum care for quality, safety, health and environment for all employees is safeguarded and in which compliance with the rules enforced by the government and clients requirements.
- Job holder operates in accordance with regulations set by the company and procedures relating to company standards, working hours and company property in accordance with the applicable procedures of the client.
- Job holder has an active input in Safety policy, aspires constantly to improve, reports defects and makes
- suggestions for improvement.
JOB REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience - At least two years’ experience in a similar job within a commercial project-based company.
- Certificates - SOS SCC
- Specific requirements - Good literacy (English) and numeracy. Diligent in the use of Microsoft Office 365.
- Independence, 1
- Communication, 1
- Powers of persuasion, 1
- Sociability, 1
- Awareness of organizational context, 1
- Communication vision, 2
- Quality orientation, 2
- Creativity, 1
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job