This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for an experienced SHEQ Advisor with NEBOSH to join a leading Building and Civil Engineering Contractor. As SHEQ Advisor you will be a key part of an existing safety team. Your role will be London based with regular travel to project sites within London and South of England.
To qualify for this H&S role, you must have the following essential qualities:
- Professionally qualified within SHEQ field (NEBOSH).
- Proven track record as an operational SHEQ Advisor within the Construction industry.
- Thorough knowledge of current Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.
- Evidence of working knowledge of quality standards, audit procedures and integrated management systems.
- Accident and incident investigation experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Evidence of working effectively within a team.
- IT literate.
- A full driving license.
- Valid CSCS Card.
If you are a H&S professional with proven site experience within Building & Construction (Not Rail) and are actively seeking career progression with a leading contractor and most importantly, you match all of the above criteria, please submit your application ASAP.
- Civil Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job