Sheltered Scheme Manager
Morgan Hunt is working on behalf of a local authority based in the Sussex area. Who are currently seeking for an experienced sheltered scheme manager to work on an interim basis.
Providing a support service to Sheltered Housing tenants.
- To be responsible for the security of the communal sheltered housing scheme.
- To report any repairs or defective equipment to the appropriate department.
- Carry out daily tenants visits and monitor their general well-being.
- Respond immediately to alarm calls.
- To help tenants in the scheme achieve an independent and positive life within a supportive environment.
- To be responsible for the overall management of the sheltered scheme, including the welfare of the tenants and the general condition of the premises.
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience of caring for people with special needs in work, voluntary, or personal capacity.
- An Enhanced DBS check will be required.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Customer service focus.
- Knowledge of the needs of the elderly.
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please apply now by contacting us.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.