Our Client, based in Tarbert, Argyll & Bute, has opportunities available for Shellfish Operators to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Shellfish Operators will be processing fresh and live shellfish on a production line, with other key responsibilities to include:
- Carrying out product inspections
- Labelling and dispatch of packed products
- Cleaning factory equipment and premises
- Working to deadlines and target on completing orders
- Complying with Food Hygiene Regulation
The ideal Shellfish Operators will ideally have previous experience of working within a similar role.
The successful candidates will:
- Be hardworking with a strong willingness to learn new skills to support company’s growth
- Be able to carry out job duties and communicate easily with other staff in the team
- Be able to work efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines
The Shellfish Operators must be flexible with regards to their working hours as shifts are dictated by arrival times of the product from boats.
The Shellfish Operators will benefit from:
- A full time position (usually working between 40 to 50 hours per week, however during quiet periods this can be around 30 hours per week)
- A starting rate of £8 per hour
- 5.6 weeks annual leave per year
- Assistance in sourcing accommodation if required
Apply today and one of the team will contact you to discuss!