REACH EDUCATION LTD are seeking experienced Support Workers & SEND / SEN Teaching Assistant /s
Reach Education Ltd are one of the largest and longest established SEND recruiters in South Yorkshire and are currently recruiting Teaching Assistants & Support workers, preferably Moving & Handling Trained (but not essential as full training can be given), to work in Special Educational Needs Schools in Sheffield.
All applicants must have the following:-
* Experience of working or volunteering within an SEND school / Support work experience / Childcare setting.
* Ability to succeed in a challenging environment, be flexible, patient and have a positive approach.
* The desire and ability to help each child Reach their full potential.
* Moving & Handling Certification (Not essential as full training can be given)
* Team Teach (Not essential as full training can be given)
* Face to face interview and satisfactory references.
All job offers will be made subject to a full interview, satisfactory references, an Enhanced Disclosure and will be subject to The Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.
As an agency we provide:
- Support and guidance.
- Free Safeguarding courses including "SEND Code of Practice" "First Aid" "Child Neglect" "Child Protection" "Equality & Diversity" + many more
- Moving & Handling Training
- Team Teach Training
- Pension Contribution after a qualifying period.
- Excellent Rates of pay.
- An ear to listen to your needs regarding work.
If you meet the criteria we require then please forward us your CV and hopefully you will become part of the ever increasing Reach Education family.
- Social Care
- Support Workers
- Assistant Teaching