Have you ever considered living & working on the other side of the world ? Tradestaff can make it happen ! If you are interested, then read on below on how we can help to change your life.
New Zealand currently has skills shortages for Sheet Metal workers in various regions across the country. Although it can be a daunting task to start life in a new country, Tradestaff have been bringing people into NZ for the last 6 years to help address skills shortages, and we can help in every aspect of relocating. Our branches have consultants who have also made the move to NZ from overseas, and we have an excellent support network to help make the process as seamless as possible.
So if you are wanting to take the next step in your engineering career and you are a high-end Sheet Metal Worker, then apply now !
Tradestaff can offer you:
- A fantastic salary
- A great work environment
- Extremely varied work load
- Combination of on-site and workshop fabrication/welding
- A team of consultants who care about you and your career
- Work with major sheet-metal companies in NZ
- Learn from a highly experienced engineering teams
To apply for this role you must have:
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Must be skilled in working with light gauge stainless steel and aluminium
- Highly skilled fabrication/welding abilities
- Great workmanship
- Time management
- Good work ethic
- Passion for the industry
- Uncompromising positive attitude towards Health and Safety
In addition, Tradestaff are pleased to announce that we will be attending a number of seminars in the UK in May alongside our partners New Zealand Skills In Demand and Migration Associates amongst others. Please find details below:-
- Wednesday 9th May 6pm - 9pm: Zig Zag Building, 5th Floor, 70 Victoria Street London
- Saturday 12th May 12pm - 3pm: Hilton Birmingham Metropole, Pendigo Way, Marston Green, Birmingham
- Sunday 13th May 12pm - 3pm: Holiday Inn, 25 Aytoun Street, Manchester
- Saturday 19th May 12pm - 3pm: Holiday Inn, Bristol City Centre, Bond Street, Bristol
At these seminars, you'll meet Kiwi experts face-to-face and hear about what life in New Zealand is really like, including aspects such as cost of living, the education and healthcare systems, employment opportunities and visa options. The seminars are supported by those whose core business is to assist skilled migrants to get to New Zealand - including assisting with banking, money transfer, migration insurance and relocation. The seminars give you the opportunity to ask questions directly, and speak to the experts in an intimate setting where there are no queues. You will also meet others that wish to obtain a new lifestyle. It is an essential first step on your New Zealand journey and it is worthwhile making the trip to a seminar location near you.
Ticket prices for the seminars are £11:35, but a 50% discount can be applied by using the code TINZTS50 when prompted for when purchasing tickets for the relevant seminar.
In order to assess what visa you may be eligible for, we recommend that you visit the Migration Associates website and complete a free visa evaluation form.
About Tradestaff: Tradestaff is also a member of the Recruitment & Consulting Services Association (RCSA) of Australia and New Zealand, demonstrating our commitment to professional standards. Additionally, as an Immigration New Zealand accredited labour hire employer in the Christchurch region, we can bring candidates from overseas to fill skills shortages in local industries.
- Metal Fabrication
- Sheet Metal