Title: Sheet Metal Worker
Contract: Temp - Perm
Pay rate: £8 per hour (PAYE)
Location: St. Albans
38 hours per week
My client has a new opportunity for somebody who is looking to develop their career within an electrical company. Starting as a Sheet Metal Worker, the ideal candidate will have the drive and determination to go ahead and begin to progress within the company to become an integral part of the team.
The job includes the following:
- preparing metal plates, to be fitted with rubber banding.
- working within a small area of the factory
- working from electronic checklists
- checking components against the checklist
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- keep their own working area clean and tidy
- work on their own initiative
- show a good work ethic
- work well with their hands
This is a Temp - Perm role, initially temporary through a 3 month probationary period. Should you be successful throughout this period, you will then be taken on permanently.
To register your interest in the role, please send your CV to the email address shown, or call us at MPI Ltd on to discuss the role in more detail.