Do you have experience working in a fine limit sheet metal components within a manufacturing environment?
Would you like to work for a leading specialist with over 45 years’ experience within their industry?
As a Sheet Metal Worker, you will be working with our client’s team in St Neots.
You will also be responsible for:
- Working with fine limit sheet metal components and some manual machining with daily setting and using of form tools.
- Working to quality procedures and work instructions.
- Handling small and sometimes highly fragile components.
- Carrying out close inspections of components for faults and flaws.
- Following detailed work instructions and protocols precisely.
- Problem solving in order to meet and exceed customer expectation.
- Have experience working within an engineering and manufacturing environment.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Have good basic computer skills to ensure that all records are completed.
- Be flexible and will have a willingness to further their skillset and knowledge.
- Be a dependable team player with excellent communication skills.
If you feel you have the right skill set and background, we would like to hear from you. Please contact our office on for more information or send your CV to us for consideration.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job