Are you looking to join a well-established company that will provide you with good working conditions and a stable career path?
Based in Bristol, this company provides a full and flexible service, producing a wide variety of sheet metal work and fabrication from one-offs to batch work and production runs. Working with companies in the subsea, oil & gas and nuclear markets.
The main purpose of this role is to manage fabrications/sheet metal jobs from start to finish on time and to a high standard.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced fabricator/sheet metal worker with highly capable MIG/TIG welding skills.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced fabricator/welder to join a company that pride themselves on the treatment of their staff and offer the opportunity to earn more with overtime.
* Managing jobs from start to finish
* Working to a high quality standard
* Reading and working with engineering drawings
* Sheet Metal work & Light Fabrications
* Time served with a minimum of 3 years sheet metal and fabrication experience
* Ability to read from engineering drawings
* Strong MIG/TIG welding skills
* Capability to use fabrication shop machinery such as press brakes, inserters, rollers etc confidently
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job