Our established and reputable manufacturing client based in Newhaven are currently recruiting for a Skilled Sheet Metal Worker. The successful candidate must have previous experience as a fully skilled sheet metal worker, fabricator and welder together with being a high grade polisher.
Key responsibilities for this Metal Worker role:
- Sheet metal work to fine limits
- Metal Fabrication of sheet, plate and sections
- Metal welding and finishing and high grade polishing
- Use of appropriate measuring tools e.g. Vernier’s, Micro meters, Tapes etc.
- Working to drawings, sketches and verbal instructions
The Metal Worker position is full time 39hrs per week Monday to Friday with possibility of over time.
It will be on a six month contract to start, with the possibility of permanent afterwards.
First Recruitment Services Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
- Metal Cutting
- Metal Fabrication
- Sheet Metal