Sheet Metal Worker/Welder (permanent role; thin gauge metal experience)
Our client is at the forefront of their niche engineering sector. Due to continued growth they are no looking for a Welder. On offer is an attractive rate, day shift hours and the chance to work for a market leader.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings or product specifications to determine sequence and method of fabricating, assembling and installing sheet metal products.
- Fabrication of various metals.
- Working from engineering drawings.
- Carry out cutting and burning.
- To receive the above rate you must be time served and hold NVQ level 3 or C & G level 3 also (if you do not you may be considered but rate of pay will be lower).
- TIG welding experience essential.
- Thin gauge experience essential 0.5-2mm.
- Experience using Titanium Stainless Steel or Nickel Alloys.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"