Sheet Metal Process Supervisor
About the Company:
Our client is a well-established company based in Essex with many years’ experience in the steelwork industry, they design and manufacture many types of metalwork for almost every type of public or commercial building.
A position has become available for a Sheet Metal Process Supervisor.
Sheet Metal Process Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Operation of CNC punch and plasma cutting machines.
- Programming and setting of these machines.
- Ensuring machines are in use as much as possible with minimum of down time.
- Making sure machines are kept well maintained, cleaned and operational.
- Monitoring work load and production rate and reporting it back to line manager accordingly
Sheet Metal Process Supervisor Requirements:
- Ability to read fabrication drawings
- Good understanding of sheet metal work and be conversant with the programming, operation and setting of CNC Punch Presses and CNC Plasma Cutters.
- Be able to work with various gauges of mild steel sheet and plate.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be confident in leading a small team.
- Must be motivated and have a flexible approach
- Experienced with various sheet metal work generally.
- Experienced with basic press brake operation.
- Willing and looking for overtime as the company is very busy
If you think that you are suitable for this Sheet Metal Process Supervisor role, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'