Job Profile for Sheet Metal Fabricator - TP109540
Sheet Metal Fabricator required for a well-estabilished manufacturer of Metal Components to a broad range of industries based in Fareham. The successful Sheet Metal Fabricator will have previous experience in welding, pillar drilling, Grinding as well as the ability to read and interpret basic engineering drawings.
Sheet Metal Fabricator Position Overview
- Liaising with members of the Production team to ensure specifications are understood
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Using manual Grinding Machinery, Pillar Drills, Tube Saws and Spot Welding equipment
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment at all times by adhering to company health and safety policy
- Working towards Quality Standards and reporting issues relating to the Quality
Sheet Metal Fabricator Position Requirements
- Experience of Spot Welding and use of Metal Fabrication equipment such as Drills / Grinders.
- Previous experience working in a Metal Fabrication role
- Ideally apprenticeship qualified but not essential
- Experience working with CNC Punch / Press machinery desirable
- Based in a commutable distance of Fareham
Sheet Metal Fabricator Position Remuneration
- Salary £10p/h - 12 p/h - Dependent upon Experience
- 40-hour week - Monday to Friday with a half day Friday
- Permanent position
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.