Sheet Metal Estimator / CNC Programmer
Sheet Metal Estimator / CNC Programmer required for a well-established sheet metal fabricator based in the Fareham area. The successful Estimator / CNC programmer will be required to assist the Offline Programming of CNC Machinery using Radan CAD / CAM software, as well as providing Engineering quotations and liaising with suppliers. Our client has a well-established customer base in a range of industries across Europe.
Sheet Metal Estimator / CNC Programmer Position Overview
- Assisting the Offline Programming of CNC Machinery using Radan CAD / CAM software
- Liaising with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers where necessary
- Assisting the workshop during busy periods
- Liaising with customers on quotations and order specifications
- Providing engineering quotations on sheet metal works
Sheet Metal Estimator / CNC Programmer Position Requirements
- A knowledge of Radan CAD CAM software is desirable, but any 2D / 3D CAD experience will be considered.
- Ideally degree qualified in an Engineering / Manufacturing / Design orientated subject
- Previous experience in a CAD / CAM Engineering position desirable
- Based in a commutable distance of Southampton
- Flexible approach to the workload
- Full UK Driving License
Sheet Metal Estimator / CNC Programmer Position Remuneration
- Salary £22,000 - £28,000 - Dependent upon experience
- Monday to Friday, full-time permanent position
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'