A leading UK electrical utility contractor, is seeking a SHEQ Advisor to work across their multitude of utility projects. The role would be based from their office in either their Suffolk or Essex satellite offices, with travel required across the South of England. This represents an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking SHE team and develop your career further within the growing utilities sector.
- Reporting into the Regional SHEQ Manager; you will be responsible for carrying out SHEQ audits and inspections as required, collating data and producing reports on SHEQ performance for management, and acting as a genuine coach and advisor at site level to employees of all levels on SHEQ issues
- You will be working across a variety of utility projects across the UK. These sites will be diverse in their nature and level of risk.
- Activities involved could include planned and responsive maintenance work, installation of security and perimeter fencing with associated civil engineering works, specialist, confined space working and other areas of multi-utility work
- NEBOSH Certificate level qualification is required; NEBOSH Construction Certificate would be desirable
- Relevant experience in a SHE Advisory role within a utilities or civil engineering environment
- A proactive and forward-thinking approach to Safety, Health and Environment, with the ability to influence positively at site level in particular
- Based from either one of their satellite offices and able to travel regionally across the South as required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job