Awarding winning company with an excellent Pension
An experienced SharePoint Web Developer is required to join my clients Development Team. This is great opportunity for someone who has proven experience developing in the SharePoint space and is now looking to take that next step into a SharePoint specific role to learn from senior colleagues with a wealth of expertise.
About the SharePoint Web Developer Role
As the SharePoint Web Developer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Work as part of a small team developing and supporting SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2013 applications
- Migrating Lotus Notes and on-premise SP sites to SP Online
- Develop SharePoint solutions in SharePoint Online and supports existing solutions in SharePoint 2013
- Provide 3rd Line support for SharePoint and other web based applications
About the SharePoint Web Developer
The SharePoint Web Developer will have the following essential skill set:
- Experience with SharePoint 2013 and Online
- Demonstrates sound industry and technical knowledge and is able to apply this in the context of assignments
- Makes sound design decisions for SharePoint solutions, using strong analytical and problem-solving skills
About the Company
My client is a multi award winning organisation in the finance sector. They have revenues in excess of $1billion and operates Globally. With around 100 years’ experience in the industry they are well established in the market.
About Mortimer Bell International
We recruit for the majority of Europe's leading Microsoft Gold partners, ISV's and end users thus increasing your chance of finding that ideal position. As one of the few agencies in Europe to be an accredited Microsoft partner we are ideally placed to offer the best and most attractive opportunities too suitable qualified and experienced personnel.
Mortimer Bell International is an industry leader in Microsoft recruitment and is considered the first choice for sourcing the best and most talented individuals.