At Agilisys, we are passionate about people who are passionate about technology and digital disruption. We pride ourselves on our integrity towards our colleagues and our clients and strive to be the transformation and operating partner of choice to the public sector.
We are collaborative in the way we work, and our agile and fast paced environment provides exposure to innovative technologies and ways of working. As an Employee Owned business, our people are our main asset, and everyone has a real say in the direction that the business is heading.
We are looking for a SharePoint Project Manager Business Analyst to join our rapidly growing team. This is a hybrid role and would ideally suit a technically-minded person with mid-level project management experience, and business analyst skills.
Reporting into the SharePoint Operations and Change Manager, you will be responsible for supporting and facilitating project delivery within the growing SharePoint and Office 365 Solutions practice.
You will be accountable for driving successful delivery of projects within the practice to a high quality, on time and to budget; your work will be expected to maximise the commercial success of our projects, and you will need to manage requirements, stakeholders, clients and project deliverables.
This is a hybrid role and responsibilities can shift throughout projects; there may be times where the position will require more PM work than BA work or vice versa.
* To play a pivotal role in the SharePoint and Office 365 solutions Practice
* Work with practice leads to maintain standards for documentation
* Provide leadership for requirements analysis and prioritisation
* Elicit business requirements from key stakeholders by using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshop, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis
* Develop high-level business requirements / use cases and cost-estimates for projects to support business justification
* Act as process and project support both internally and for our clients.
* Analysis and design of digital solutions in conjunction with technical leads.
* To ensure that the solutions designed meet the needs of the client.
* Contribute to the execution of strategy.
* Aligning to the team, service and organisation goals and objectives.
* Prepare and communicate status reports to team and management
* Provide risk and issue management
You will combine the skills of both Project Manager and Business Analyst with an understanding of technical project delivery. It is essential that you possess extremely strong communication abilities, and that you are organised, detail-oriented, and process driven. You will need to be able to clearly translate business requirements into technical requirements, and then work with team members to ensure projects deliverables are completed on time and to budget.
* Effective communication, presentation and analytical skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills.
* Experience in dealing with 3rd party suppliers and working with them to achieve results.
* Experience within a technical environment performing solution design roles across technical domains.
* Ability to build and maintain strong on-going relationships within the team and across Agilisys / client organisations.
* A “can do” attitude is essential.
Required Skills and Experience
* Experience of delivering complex IT projects in a fast-paced and challenging environment
* Experience working in an ITL based Service Management environment (ITIL qualified preferred)
* Detailed knowledge of an industry recognised project management methodology, ideally PRINCE2;
* Competent in the use of MS Project and MS Excel functionality;
* Demonstrable experience of managing projects simultaneously and delivering business benefit to the client;
* Domain knowledge in one or more local government lines of business desirable;
* Passion and enthusiasm to drive and deliver business improvement, demonstrating initiative and commerciality in achieving results;
* Demonstrable client, team and stakeholder engagement and communication skills;
* Engage in a culture of continuous learning and development;
* Attention to detail and thoroughness in all aspects of the project lifecycle;
* Ability to agree and baseline customer requirements through effective stakeholder engagement
* Understanding of existing and emerging cloud-based Microsoft technologies
* In depth knowledge of SharePoint Online and Office 365 is highly desirable, but not essential as training can be provided. Any experience of the following is highly desirable:
o SharePoint Online (should include out of the box features like enterprise search, document management, content management)
o Onedrive for business
o Planner, Flow, Powerapps, Power BI knowledge is a plus
o Knowledge of Azure AD, Hybrid AD, Azure B2B, Azure automation is a plus
o Understanding of MS licensing is a plus
* Visual Studio Team Services knowledge is desirable
Please note that this role requires an individual who will be able to pass Government Security Check (SC) clearance which includes demonstrating residency in the UK for 5 years or more.
Benefits of working for Agilisys
* Working within an agile and collaborative environment
* Pension Scheme
* Health Insurance
* Being an Employee Owner as part of the EOT
* Life Assurance
* Access to exclusive discounts and offers with a variety of retail providers through Agilisys “Perks at Work”