A Global Engineering company that provides consulting, design, construction, and operations services for corporations, federal, state and local governments are seeking a SharePoint Developer to join their team until the end of September based in London.
The candidate will be based 3 days on site with the client and must be happy to go through Security Clearance.
The successful candidate will be providing Business Analysis, Project Management and SharePoint Development / Migration services required for scoping, option identification and provision of pricing for options to migration and Metadata Enhancement for Existing Programme Information Assets as listed below:
- Enhancement of existing SharePoint site to include workflows, metadata, information numbering, templates for team sites etc.
- Migration of programme information in multiple locations including approximately 20,000 files, stored in 3 different systems: Kahootz, Meridio and SharePoint
- The role will include understanding requirements and deploying these using the agile methodology of project management in sprints.
- The incumbent will also need to implement and operate the migration tool for information migration as part of the migration activities.
Experience and attributes:
- Ability to work under pressure and in a calm manner
- User engagement and expectation management
- Experience in setting up SharePoint sites including development and workflows implementation for major Programmes (ideally 5 years)
- Migration of information including proposing methodologies and automating migration
- Able to work independently
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job