SharePoint Developer/Administrator required to join a leading logistics company based in the West end.
As SharePoint Developer/Administrator, you will be responsible for planning, improving, supporting and implementing business-critical applications including the company's Intranet based on SharePoint Online.
You must be able to effectively identify business processes and define requirements for a successful SharePoint implementation. It is essential that the candidate is comfortable with hands on SharePoint development and can deliver a SharePoint implementation from inception to completion.
Having experience with .Net/C# would be a bonus.
The candidate will work alongside a IT team and selected UML business partners to provide level 2 and 3 support for the existing applications. It is essential that the candidate can manage and work with third parties effectively and is experienced with vendor management.
- Complete implementation of company's Intranet site on SharePoint Online.
- Implement and improve the current and future applications stack.
- Develop and present a clear and well-defined applications strategy to senior management, that ensures the company's current and future applications requirements are met.
- Manage and lead third party staff and suppliers to support, design, implement and maintain technical solutions for the company.
- Work and manage overseas staff and contractors to implement application projects.
- Ensure the company security policies are in line with industry best practices.
- Strong self-management and organisational skills.
- Office 365/SharePoint Online development experience including web design.
- Hands-on experience with SharePoint Online services, branding, workflows, web parts, BCS, search, managed metadata, and business process automation.
- Strong working knowledge of SharePoint object model.
- Knowledge of SharePoint user experience design best practices.
- Competent project management skills.
- Proven track record to work to strict commercial deadlines.
- £50000-£60000 with a negotiable bonus.
- Windows Azure