We are Advanced
We're the third largest software company in the UK & we're looking for an exceptional Microsoft SharePoint Consultant to come and join us in our amazing office in Slough or London.
Are you experienced in Microsoft SharePoint and looking for an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced customer solutions consultancy and development team? Are you able to analyse business requirements effectively? In this role, you will join a strong team who discover, design, build and deploy our market leading customers SharePoint and other solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and rapidly expanding company, who are one of the leaders in its specialist field.
We are an award winning Software Company that is passionate about quality of service and personal development, with fantastic opportunities for you.
- Undertake SharePoint and related projects requiring the use of the Microsoft stack including: SharePoint, Office365, SQL server SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and Power BI.
- Develop key relationships with the Microsoft Practice, Professional Services team, Sales team and with external customers
- Gather requirements and contribute to written proposals for SharePoint, Intranet, Internet and related solutions and projects.
- Keep effective and regular communication with clients and A365 management
- Working on Client sites
- Maintaining user and system documentation
- Proactively suggest improvements to internal process and procedure where relevant.
- Provide support to other team members by sharing workload, resources and knowledge.
This is a hands-on role, so you will need to be able to demonstrate you have:
- Experience working with Office 365 products and tools especially focused on SharePoint projects.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL C# and .Net development
- Experience in design, develop and deployment of SharePoint solutions across various markets
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Azure Data Factory/Analysis Services/Data Warehouse
Join the A Team
Advanced is a leading provider of healthcare, ERP and other business solutions and services to the public and private sectors in the United Kingdom.
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary, depending on your experience and skills
- 25 days’ annual holiday
- Learning environment working alongside experts in the latest technologies
- Special focus on training and development.
- Excellent benefits package available from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- Extraordinary career progression opportunities, within the Advanced Group
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job