This London Borough is seeking to invest in an experienced SharePoint Analyst who will support the organisation's SharePoint platforms and to administer, customise and develop them during times of change and service improvement. You will manage small to medium projects, provide technical support and advice to the organisation whilst taking a lead role in the implementation of a number of key strategic programmes of improvements. You will ensure release processes and procedures are maintained, enabling the smooth transition into operations.
- Proven knowledge and experience in SharePoint 2010/2013 development
- Experience of working on the management of support and customisation of SharePoint 2013 (EDRMS)
- Knowledge of document management systems would be advantageous
- Strong knowledge of integration between SharePoint and other business systems
- Experience of developing custom SharePoint sites web parts, master page, workflows, User interface design to meet requirements
- A broad technical background would be ideal, Azure would be beneficial
- Experience in working in SharePoint migration projects would be desirable
- Knowledge of CRM Dynamics 2013 and TK dialogues would be desirable
As an employer of choice this London Borough offers an extensive benefits package including:
- Competitive salary package between £38,040 - £46,578 dependent on experience
- Generous annual leave plus public holidays
- Attractive pension scheme
If this role is of interest, please apply with your CV ASAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"