A brand-new opportunity has arisen for a SharePoint Administrator to join a leading blue-chip organisation in Luton at the beginning of their SharePoint online roll-out. Working as the sole SharePoint Administrator, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced SharePoint Administrator to really own SharePoint delivery across the business.
Working as a SharePoint Administrator, your role will include:
- Co-ordinating with departmental SharePoint champions, data owners and departments on data and group/site permissions.
- Moving required data from internal company shares to SharePoint Online.
- Managing and improving existing SharePoint online sites, alongside developing new ones.
- Customising SharePoint online; supporting and developing SharePoint web parts/apps, workflow solutions and integration of SharePoint online and Microsoft-based solutions.
- Development of SharePoint templates i.e. site templates, list templates, master pages, page layout customisation.
To be considered for the SharePoint Administrator position, you will need to demonstrate:
- Strong previous SharePoint administration and support experience, particularly SharePoint online.
- Familiarity with REST APIs.
- Proficiency in PowerShell, including ability to write scripts from scratch.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
Salary: up to £45k + benefits (25 days holiday, Pension, Health, Dental, Discounts)
Apply for further details and immediate consideration.
Understanding recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.
- office 365
- sharepoint online
- rest API
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'