Human Capital Ventures is a Leading Provider of Recruitment, Staffing & Talent Management, and is acting as a preferred supplier to one of the UK’s Largest Business Services Providers in the recruitment of a SharePoint Administrator, responsible for the continued development and maintenance of the IT systems utilized across the business.
- Review existing data and knowledge management assets to determine future requirements
- Design, develop and maintain key software components using Microsoft SharePoint Server and other related technologies in accordance with our clients Software and Security guidelines
- Participate in Software Testing to identify and resolve any related issues
- Ensure appropriate documentation is created and maintained for all system developments.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to provide accurate development estimates
- Ensure systems change management is carried out in accordance with agreed standards and procedures.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience developing Microsoft SharePoint 2013 solutions.
- A minimum of 2 business Analysis experience.
- Ability to write SQL queries, stored procedures and SQL Data analysis.
- Experience with the SharePoint 2013 Client-Side Object Model, REST API and application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
The successful candidate will be a key stakeholder in all phases of the development lifecycle, predominantly utilising Microsoft SharePoint and other related technologies to improve and expand the existing Knowledge Management solution.
As well as this, you will be responsible for contributing to the 3rd Line Support Processes, resolving technical problems, documenting root causes and improving service levels whilst developing your IT Career within a rapidly expanding Business Services firm.
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Benefits: Excellent Corporate Benefits
Location: Northampton, UK
- Knowledge Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job