Role: SharePoint Administrator
Type: Contract (£250-£280p/d)
Location: Central London
M&C are looking for a SharePoint Administrator on a 3-month contract to join one of our partners in Central London. Our partner works within the construction and engineering sector and is a globally recognised company.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for....
* 1st and 2nd line support
* Tweak current libraries
* Build structures for new libraries
* Manage fixes
* Maintain security
* Audit current set up
* Train site owners on how to manage/use libraries
* Manage relationship with 3rd party
Skills & Experience
* Extensive knowledge and experience configuring, delivering and administrating SharePoint 2016/SharePoint 2013
* Knowledge and experience of managing SharePoint online, OneDrive for business and Yammer through the office 365 tenant administration
* SharePoint development as it relates to: document management; permissions; content types; web parts; workflows.
* The ability to create custom SharePoint applications using out - of-the-box functionality, preferably including experience using SharePoint Designer
* A solid understanding of IIS, Active directory and SQL
* An understanding of the principles of enterprise content management
Interview slots are confirmed for w/c 19th March and 26th March. If interested in the above role, please apply with the most up to date copy of your CV.