Experts in shareholder engagement
Our client are an important facet of contemporary shareholder engagement and stewardship. Through carefully crafted communications, they secure favourable voting outcomes for annual general meetings, mergers, acquisitions and other corporate transactions. How? By identifying, analysing and mobilising the shareholder base and engaging with decision makers.
Note: this is a 3 to 6 month placement with no guarantee of going permanent.
Interviews Wednesday 14th March
Primary accountabilities are to:
Conduct clear and concise communication with all types of shareholders via the telephone, to engage with shareholders and elicit responses to understand voting intentions and behaviour. To accurately record response data;
Where requested, to produce a high standard of research and analysis;
To be an effective ambassador for the company.
- Engage / communicate with all levels of shareholders (institutional and individual) via telephone and electronic means;
- Accurately follow all scripts, Q&A’s and documents relating to specific projects. Draft scripts where required;
- Chase shareholders, clients and other parties for responses;
- Respond to all shareholder inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person as appropriate;
- Input, process and accurately record all data;
- Contribute to client reports as requested;
- Produce and send out email broadcasts;
- Assist the operations, sales and corporate governance teams as necessary.
- Volume of out bound calls. Target 80 - 120 per day;
- Volume of responses elicited and quality of responses;
- Meet agreed milestones within campaigns by given deadline;
- 100% client satisfaction/positive feedback;
- Follow management instruction;
- A highly organised approach to work. Completion of work by agreed deadlines;
- Completion of written work to a high standard (proposals, reports, internal documents);
- Successful reviews.
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Confident 'phone manner;
- Resilience and a willingness to be on the 'phone for most of the day;
- Highly numerate;
- Excellent computer literacy incl. Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job