Director - Shared Services and Functional Transformation
Outstanding opportunity to capitalize and further develop a strong pipeline of major Finance, HR and Procurement Shared Services and transformation projects.
The client are a well-known Consulting firm and they are currently enjoying what can only be described as an outstanding year. Through leveraging of a wide range of existing relationships both locally and globally you will continue to be an intrinsic part of the success of this high performing service line.
We are looking for individuals of outstanding caliber to play a key role within the Shared Services Practice. Based in London you will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of a wide range of projects encompassing: Shared Services, Performance Management, Process and Business Re-engineering
The typical (if typical is the right word) skill sets that one would ideally possess include:
• Proven experience within the Business Development world. From identifying an opportunity through to proposal development and sale closure.
• Proven ability with analysis, design and delivery of large scale (and potentially x-border) Shared Service transformation projects.
• A thorough understanding of Shared Services and the design and implementation of large scale shared services projects.
• The ability to develop, establish and maintain strong client contact and strong client management.
• Expertise in liaising with and relating to a wide range of "C" level contacts.
• The development, mentoring and training of less seasoned consultants.
• The ability to network at relevant "C" Suite events and the development of white papers relevant to the industry.
In summary, we need someone who is a born leader, someone who has been involved with the design and implementation of Shared Services and Transformation projects and someone who can see the position in question as being an outstanding career move.
Currently you are working in the Consulting world, perhaps as a Senior Manager looking for the next step up.
The opportunity comes with an excellent base salary, outstanding bonus potential and a raft of key benefits.
NB: Optume Consulting are acting as recruitment agents on behalf of their client for this position